‘I have worked with five or six of the main agencies in London and SLT are my favourite to work through. They are personable, organised and their clients have long-term relationships with them.’
‘SLT are by far the best London agency I have encountered – the team are committed to their vision.’ They are very quick at communication and offer a wide range of tuition roles, all with different ages, so it’s fulfilling work when you get it.’
These reviews come from tutors contacted by The Good Schools Guide (2017).
We believe the reasons tutors love working with us include;
- A personal service; naturally we treat tutors parents and students with the same level of professionalism and respect
- A fair and transparent fee structure with a dedicated account manager
- Our senior team have all been successful tutors
- Introductions to lovely clients and students
- Regular tutor drinks and networking events
A private tutor job can be incredibly rewarding. You inspire young minds, build confidence and reassure parents that they are doing all they can to support their children’s education.
We offer introductions to the following kinds of work:
- Hourly London tuition (up to a few hours in each session)
- Full or part-time home schooling
- Short and long term international placements
- Short and long term UK placements
- Online tuition with our global client base (particularly for UKiset and IB)
- Academic Assessments
Are you a world class private tutor?
We are looking for the best private tutors and teachers. We work with a selection; from those holding QTS, to experienced tutors. We are flexible about time commitments and can work with tutors looking for short or long-term work. The key is that you must be an accomplished educator who is passionate and experienced. Typically, we recruit for new jobs from our existing roster of tutors, so it is sensible to get ahead of the curve and apply to work with us now, so that we can include you on our mailing list.
We are an award winning agency that really cares about your placement
Many of our placements are long-term and require multiple tutor introductions over several years. We have a reputation for being thorough, supportive and honest. We respect your professionalism and offer excellent support at every stage of the introduction process.
As your agent, we take a commission, roughly 25% of your salary. We do all the negotiation for you. We make it easy. If things go wrong, we are there to help at no charge to you.
International Private Tutor salaries are typically 40k-100k GBP per year, depending on your experience and the needs of the family you work for.
- An expert service with access to the best jobs in the world
- A supportive team based in London
- Short term and long-term positions
- We help you secure competitive salaries
The next step is to contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enclose a copy of your CV and a covering letter. We will then contact you for a telephone or skype interview. If successful, this will be followed by an in-depth interview and reference checking.